Surge Battery Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:NILIF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 13,800 shares, a decrease of 54.6% from the April 30th total of 30,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 279,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Surge Battery Metals Stock Performance
NILIF traded up $0.01 on Friday, reaching $0.29. The company had a trading volume of 215,074 shares, compared to its average volume of 165,838. Surge Battery Metals has a one year low of $0.03 and a one year high of $0.37. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.20 and a 200-day moving average of $0.19.
Surge Battery Metals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Surge Battery Metals (NILIF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Surge Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surge Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.