The Swatch Group AG (OTCMKTS:SWGNF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,400 shares, a drop of 54.0% from the April 30th total of 13,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 64.0 days.
The Swatch Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS:SWGNF remained flat at $55.73 during trading hours on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $62.76 and its 200 day moving average is $58.32. The Swatch Group has a twelve month low of $42.25 and a twelve month high of $65.90.
The Swatch Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The Swatch Group (SWGNF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for The Swatch Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Swatch Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.