Verge (XVG) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 26th. In the last week, Verge has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Verge coin can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. Verge has a market capitalization of $33.01 million and approximately $834,196.72 worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26,705.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.43 or 0.00327403 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00013178 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.79 or 0.00564660 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00067294 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.20 or 0.00423884 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001135 BTC.
Verge (XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 26th, 2017. Verge’s total supply is 16,519,536,463 coins and its circulating supply is 16,519,536,469 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com. The Reddit community for Verge is https://reddit.com/r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Verge is a secure and user-friendly digital currency, built for everyday transactions.
Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work.
VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, developer resources and privacy tools [here](https://github.com/vergecurrency/)”
Buying and Selling Verge
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.