Auckland International Airport Limited (ASX:AIA – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Tuesday, September 19th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Thursday, October 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.037 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.51%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, September 24th.
Auckland International Airport Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.99, a quick ratio of 0.11 and a current ratio of 0.27.
About Auckland International Airport
- Five stocks we like better than Auckland International Airport
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Auckland International Airport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auckland International Airport and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.