Aion (AION) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Aion coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Aion has traded up 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a market capitalization of $2.26 million and approximately $371.70 worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.72 or 0.00137800 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00040984 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00025166 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00008005 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Aion (CRYPTO:AION) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash210,9 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 501,505,081 coins. The Reddit community for Aion is https://reddit.com/r/aionnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official Twitter account is @aion_oan and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network. The official website for Aion is theoan.com.
The Open Application Network solves the unintended consequences of platform economies. The OAN is an open-source public infrastructure for the creation and hosting of Open Apps. Open Apps are programs that put users back in control and are universally accessible across platforms. The OAN is built on open standards and is owned by everyone that uses it.”
Aion Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.