Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 20th. Avalanche has a total market capitalization of $7.61 billion and $775.04 million worth of Avalanche was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Avalanche has traded up 24.4% against the dollar. One Avalanche coin can now be bought for $21.40 or 0.00057013 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00024358 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00012105 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00005386 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00004752 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000120 BTC.
AVAX uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 21st, 2020. Avalanche’s total supply is 432,970,677 coins and its circulating supply is 355,594,497 coins. The Reddit community for Avalanche is https://reddit.com/r/avax and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Avalanche’s official Twitter account is @avax and its Facebook page is accessible here. Avalanche’s official message board is medium.com/avalancheavax. The official website for Avalanche is avax.network.
Avalanche Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Avalanche directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Avalanche should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Avalanche using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Avalanche Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Avalanche and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.