Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0798 or 0.00000212 BTC on popular exchanges. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $11.33 billion and $631.79 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $70.29 or 0.00186404 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00010406 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 141,910,206,384 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is https://reddit.com/r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.