Berenberg Bank reissued their buy rating on shares of Hochschild Mining (LON:HOC – Free Report) in a research report released on Friday morning, Digital Look reports. They currently have a GBX 130 ($1.60) price objective on the stock.
A number of other analysts also recently weighed in on HOC. Barclays reaffirmed an overweight rating and issued a GBX 100 ($1.23) target price on shares of Hochschild Mining in a research report on Thursday, September 7th. Royal Bank of Canada reaffirmed an outperform rating and set a GBX 130 ($1.60) target price on shares of Hochschild Mining in a research note on Monday.
Hochschild Mining Stock Up 5.3 %
Hochschild Mining Company Profile
Hochschild Mining plc, a precious metals company, engages in the exploration, mining, processing, and sale of gold and silver in the Americas. The company holds 100% interests in the Inmaculada gold/silver underground operation and Pallancata silver/gold property, which are located in the Department of Ayacucho in southern Peru.
- Five stocks we like better than Hochschild Mining
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Hochschild Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hochschild Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.