Lomiko Metals Inc. (CVE:LMR – Get Free Report) fell 20% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02. 117,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 258,075 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Lomiko Metals Stock Down 20.0 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.02. The company has a quick ratio of 3.23, a current ratio of 5.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92. The company has a market capitalization of C$6.98 million, a P/E ratio of -2.50 and a beta of 1.87.
Lomiko Metals Company Profile
Lomiko Metals Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties in Canada. It explores for graphite and lithium deposits. The company's flagship project is its 100% owned La Loutre graphite property located in southern Quebec. The company was formerly known as Lomiko Resources Inc and changed its name to Lomiko Metals Inc in October 2008.
- Five stocks we like better than Lomiko Metals
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lomiko Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lomiko Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.