Mercia Asset Management (LON:MERC – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a research note issued to investors on Monday, Digital Look reports. They presently have a GBX 61 ($0.75) price objective on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s price objective would indicate a potential upside of 117.86% from the company’s previous close.
Mercia Asset Management Stock Up 27.3 %
Shares of MERC traded up GBX 6 ($0.07) during trading hours on Monday, hitting GBX 28 ($0.34). The company had a trading volume of 2,078,242 shares, compared to its average volume of 347,810. The stock has a market capitalization of £125.07 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,800.00 and a beta of 1.11. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 23.48 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 25.38. Mercia Asset Management has a 52-week low of GBX 21 ($0.26) and a 52-week high of GBX 35 ($0.43). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45, a quick ratio of 5.34 and a current ratio of 4.97.
Mercia Asset Management Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Mercia Asset Management
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Mercia Asset Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercia Asset Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.