Next Hydrogen Solutions (CVE:NXH – Get Free Report) had its price target cut by TD Securities from C$1.05 to C$0.80 in a report issued on Monday, BayStreet.CA reports. The firm presently has a “hold” rating on the stock. TD Securities’ target price would indicate a potential upside of 21.21% from the stock’s previous close.
Next Hydrogen Solutions Trading Up 6.5 %
CVE:NXH traded up C$0.04 on Monday, reaching C$0.66. 5,200 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 10,487. The company has a quick ratio of 4.66, a current ratio of 5.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.85. The firm has a market capitalization of C$15.11 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.12 and a beta of 0.70. The business has a fifty day moving average of C$0.79 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.86. Next Hydrogen Solutions has a 52-week low of C$0.50 and a 52-week high of C$1.55.
Next Hydrogen Solutions Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Next Hydrogen Solutions
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Next Hydrogen Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Next Hydrogen Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.