BANCO DO BRASIL/S (OTCMKTS:BDORY – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Saturday, November 11th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1042 per share by the financial services provider on Monday, December 11th. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd. This is an increase from BANCO DO BRASIL/S’s previous dividend of $0.05.
BANCO DO BRASIL/S Trading Up 3.2 %
OTCMKTS:BDORY opened at $10.32 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $9.71 and a 200-day moving average price of $9.68. BANCO DO BRASIL/S has a 12 month low of $5.73 and a 12 month high of $10.89. The company has a current ratio of 0.96, a quick ratio of 0.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.57. The stock has a market cap of $29.57 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.59, a P/E/G ratio of 0.51 and a beta of 0.96.
BANCO DO BRASIL/S Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than BANCO DO BRASIL/S
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for BANCO DO BRASIL/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BANCO DO BRASIL/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.