Barclays reiterated their equal weight rating on shares of Crest Nicholson (LON:CRST – Free Report) in a research report sent to investors on Friday, Marketbeat.com reports. The brokerage currently has a GBX 200 ($2.50) target price on the stock.
Separately, Berenberg Bank reduced their price objective on shares of Crest Nicholson from GBX 310 ($3.88) to GBX 250 ($3.13) and set a buy rating for the company in a research report on Friday, August 25th. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the stock. According to data from MarketBeat, the company presently has an average rating of Hold and a consensus price target of GBX 246 ($3.08).
Crest Nicholson Stock Performance
About Crest Nicholson
Crest Nicholson Holdings plc builds residential homes in the United Kingdom. The company develops and sells apartments, houses, and commercial properties. The company was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Addlestone, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Crest Nicholson
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Crest Nicholson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crest Nicholson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.