StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Evoke Pharma (NASDAQ:EVOK – Free Report) in a research report released on Saturday. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the specialty pharmaceutical company’s stock.
Evoke Pharma Stock Performance
Shares of EVOK opened at $1.25 on Friday. Evoke Pharma has a 1 year low of $0.92 and a 1 year high of $5.96. The company has a market cap of $4.16 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.55 and a beta of 0.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.29, a quick ratio of 3.27 and a current ratio of 3.50. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $1.21 and a 200-day moving average of $1.45.
About Evoke Pharma
- Five stocks we like better than Evoke Pharma
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Evoke Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evoke Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.