PEDEVCO Trading Down 0.8 %
PED stock opened at $0.86 on Friday. PEDEVCO has a 52-week low of $0.80 and a 52-week high of $1.23. The company has a market cap of $75.29 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.77 and a beta of 1.24.
PEDEVCO (NYSE:PED – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 9th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.02 by ($0.01). PEDEVCO had a return on equity of 3.56% and a net margin of 10.97%. The business had revenue of $7.33 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $7.21 million. On average, equities analysts forecast that PEDEVCO will post 0.08 EPS for the current fiscal year.
PEDEVCO Corp., an oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas assets in the United States. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas. PEDEVCO Corp. is a subsidiary of SK Energy LLC.
- Five stocks we like better than PEDEVCO
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for PEDEVCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PEDEVCO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.