Soitec SA (OTCMKTS:SLOIY – Get Free Report) has received an average rating of “Moderate Buy” from the nine brokerages that are covering the company, Marketbeat reports. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell recommendation, one has assigned a hold recommendation and seven have issued a buy recommendation on the company.
Separately, Barclays assumed coverage on shares of Soitec in a report on Wednesday, August 30th. They issued an “equal weight” rating for the company.
Soitec Stock Up 4.0 %
Soitec Company Profile
Soitec SA designs and manufactures semiconductor materials worldwide. Its products are used to manufacture chips that are used in smart phones, tablets, computers, IT servers, and data centers, as well as electronic components in cars, connected devices, and industrial and medical equipment. It offers Fully Depleted Silicon-On-Insulator (FD-SOI) for automotive radar and processors, and PD-SOI and FinFET-SOI products for high-performance computing markets.
- Five stocks we like better than Soitec
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Soitec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Soitec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.