Cove Street Capital LLC lessened its holdings in shares of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:ACGLO – Free Report) by 44.9% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 7,500 shares of the company’s stock after selling 6,100 shares during the period. Cove Street Capital LLC’s holdings in Arch Capital Group were worth $150,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
Arch Capital Group Stock Down 0.4 %
Shares of ACGLO stock traded down $0.09 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $23.72. The stock had a trading volume of 21,618 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,588. Arch Capital Group Ltd. has a twelve month low of $19.20 and a twelve month high of $24.30. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $23.31 and a 200-day simple moving average of $22.04.
Arch Capital Group Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Arch Capital Group
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Arch Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arch Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.