Choice Properties REIT (TSE:CHP – Get Free Report) will issue its quarterly earnings data after the market closes on Wednesday, February 14th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of C$0.25 per share for the quarter.
Choice Properties REIT Stock Performance
Choice Properties REIT has a 52 week low of C$11.59 and a 52 week high of C$14.26.
Choice Properties REIT Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, February 15th. Investors of record on Wednesday, January 31st will be issued a $0.063 dividend. This represents a $0.76 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, January 30th.
Choice Properties REIT Company Profile
Choice Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (the Trust) is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust. The Trust is the owner, manager and developer of retail and other commercial properties across Canada. Its portfolio comprises over 530 properties with a total gross leasable area (GLA) of approximately 44 million square feet.
- Five stocks we like better than Choice Properties REIT
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Use the MarketBeat Excel Dividend Calculator
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Choice Properties REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Choice Properties REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.