Leju Stock Performance
LEJU opened at $1.17 on Friday. Leju has a 52-week low of $0.85 and a 52-week high of $9.84. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $1.50 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.57.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Leju
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Leju stock. Two Sigma Securities LLC purchased a new position in Leju Holdings Limited (NYSE:LEJU – Free Report) during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor purchased 16,337 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $38,000. Two Sigma Securities LLC owned 0.12% of Leju at the end of the most recent quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 1.05% of the company’s stock.
Leju Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides online to offline (O2O) real estate services in the People's Republic of China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising, and online listing services through its online platform, and various mobile applications. The company also operates various real estate and home furnishing Websites of SINA Corporation (SINA).
- Five stocks we like better than Leju
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Leju Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leju and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.